Get Help Now
If you or a loved one is in an abusive relationship or suffering from someone who is abusive, please seek help immediately. Your life depends on it.
- ‘Why Did She Stay’ Facebook Feed: This Facebook page is dedicated to the thousands of women muted by their abusers, to remove the shame and stigma they face every day, and the reticence that keeps them silent.
- Bay Area Turning Point: This Houston-area group provides recovery services for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault and facilitates violence prevention strategies for societal change in partnership with our community.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: These highly-trained advocates are available 24/7 to talk confidentially with anyone experiencing domestic violence, seeking resources or information, or questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship – 1-800-799-safe (7233)
- Texas Council On Family Violence: One of the largest domestic violence coalitions in the country. The group promotes safe and healthy relationships by supporting service providers, facilitating strategic prevention efforts, and creating opportunities for freedom from family violence.
- Houston Area Women’s Center: The Center provide a safe place to stay, counseling and advocacy to support survivors in building lives from the effects of violence. All services are free of charge and confidential.
The Complexities Behind Domestic Violence, NPR – On Point • May 11, 2018
We created this site to honor Anne-Christine's memory by promoting safe and healthy relationships to facilitate freedom from family violence.
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.